Currently, my hair is pretty blonde. I’ve had lighter hair now for almost a year. I’m tempted to dye it back to dark brown, but in the meantime I do my best to keep the brass away.
I’m a huge amazon shopper (hello convenience!) because as a parent, you need things to just show up at your door FAST. So I took a chance and ordered a purple toning mask and I am NOT disappointed.
I use the B-UNIQ mask and at first I don’t think I was leaving it on long enough. It is VERY concentrated. This is how I apply it:
- Squeeze water out of your hair. Now saturate hair in the purple mask (you can put on a shower cap and shave, do your thing, whatever. Just leave it on for at least 10 minutes!).
- Rinse and Condition
- BAM you’re done!
Here are some tips according to the company:
B Uniq Purple Mask Hair Care Tips.
- Before use, ensure hair is clean and free from product build-up. Use gloves provided to prevent color staining your hands. Apply to towel dried hair from mid-lengths to ends.
- Leave conditioning mask for a maximum of 5 minutes to reduce brassiness, repair damaged hair strands and add shine. For stronger silver to ash-grey results, leave in for 10-20 minutes. If you do not achieve results on first use, double leave-in time on next use.
- IMPORTANT! Always carry out a test on a section of the underside of your hair before committing to longer leave-in times. THIS WILL NOT WORK ON BROWN OR DARK HAIR
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
I love this mask, and I am now on my second one. You can purchase this amazing mask here!